Why to joint Art Jakarta 2018?
The oldest and largest art fair in Indonesia
- Held annually since 2009, the next edition of Art Jakarta will mark its 10th anniversary. Art Jakarta is the main and foremost destination for art collectors and art lovers in Indonesia and the region. The fair lasts for a full four days (including the VIP Preview and Vernissage), allowing more visitors to attend.
- Art Jakarta is held at The Ritz-Carlton Pacific Place, within the most luxurious shopping mall complex in Jakarta's Sudirman Central Business District (SCBD). The venue is the most prestigious address for any event in Jakarta.
The Ballroom offers a continuous, pillar-less exhibition space for the main gallery section of the fair. Including the foyer, Art Jakarta covers a total of 7,500sqm.
- High-end show-building standards and booth materials ensure a most pleasant fair environment.
For Indonesians, by Indonesians
- Art Jakarta is produced by Indonesians who are well connected to the local art scene throughout the year and know the local market, the collectors, and other stakeholders like nobody else.
Lifestyle, Talks, Events
- Next to the core contemporary art exhibition visitors to Art Jakarta experience a wide variety of meaningful art-related events (talks, special exhibition.
- The fair is organised by MRA Media, Indonesia's leading lifestyle group. In addition to 16 lifestyle titles like Harper's Bazaar, Cosmopolitan, Esquire, or CASA, the group also runs 15 radio stations. Together, we can ensure a media coverage like nobody else, including social media which are essential in Indonesia.
- We aim to present the very best of contemporary Indonesian visual art, together with important art works from the region and beyond. We support emerging artists through our cooperation with BEKRAF, Indonesia's Creative Industries Agency, across all artistic media.
Look at What We Deliver
- All our standard booths include not only lights but also a table and chairs, a power point, as well as full floor cover, all at no extra charge.
Extensive list of Sponsors and Supporters
- Art Jakarta enjoys a very wide and deep support from a host of sponsors and partners. The last fairs were personally opened by the Governor of Jakarta, for example. Pacific Place mall presents a central art piece in honour of the fair, in its main foyer, together with banners and co-branding activities. Our long and impressive list of other sponsors and supporters from a very wide spectrum of Indonesia's economy is unparalleled. They all team up with us because they know that we can deliver.
- We are proud to have a devoted team which will support you in every aspect of your participation. Many of the team members have been with us since Day 1, so know exactly what you expect. You won't find this level of experience elsewhere.